Thursday, September 6, 2012

nfl jerseys cheap enjoying the sense of accomplishment and public

After and around Natalie Portman hug and kiss each other on the cheeks. Course, all this collected all over the world in the eyes of the audience concerned about the Oscar awards ceremony.
At the moment, the world wholeheartedly support my FANS not just have pleased this sentiment is so simple, which also includes a lot of girls shed tears, they are at the moment my heart more jealous.
To know that they are very reluctant to see the front of this scene, this proved a hug Natalie has been in my mind. Although Natalie is very perfect, they also expect to see me kiss, but in the end witnessed it all still felt sad.
Natalie embrace of leave, I put together clothes,nfl jerseys cheap, then slowly walked to the stage. Came to the bright lights on the stage, enjoying the sense of accomplishment and public, my mood is excitement but I can control to keep its emotions, and the last Award for Best Original Screenplay winner Sofia - Coppola shook hands, and praised her clothes pretty decent, and then I smiled toward Spielberg, and The Hollywood The first guide to a warm embrace.
Spielberg moved a little, he smiled and responded to my hug and kiss me on the cheek, expressed warmest congratulations.
I took the statuette, standing on the podium, the mood of excitement at the moment my heart a thousand words, but do not know how to start.
The nation's children, I shook the hands of the Oscars, then a smile to the face of all the audience, I would also like to thank the support of Warner Brothers, you have been given my unconditional trust, so I can create their favorite movies; addition, I would also like to thank Susan, Natalie,fake oakley sunglasses, you are the best, and your cooperation is too pleasant! course, I would also like to thank all the staff members of the crew, you are also very excellent, without your efforts, today I would not be standing on this podium; Finally, I would like to thank my parents, without you on my achievements today I want to say a digression here, ladies and gentlemen, please cherish the moments with his family, the world loves you, Loved you, most likely to forgive you for what you The closest person to me. Bottles Oscar statuette can be considered to me last year, all the efforts of a small comfort, anyway, I know the best actor I am game, keep it up again next year, I will always conquer it.
The remaining awards, and I do not have any fate, and now I can chill to watch the event.
But Tom is now different and I, at the moment a

No comments:

Post a Comment